Photos: Avex Singapore
Local fans of Koda Kumi have been waiting a long time for her – 15 years, to be exact – and J-Pop royalty Koda Kumi will finally end that wait with her maiden solo concert in Singapore.
In line with her 15th anniversary, the songbird will be bringing her Asian tour to our sunny shores after stopping over in Taiwan. Having successfully completed yet another nationwide arena tour in Japan prior to making her way to the rest of Asia, Koda Kumi is known for her elaborate stages and has even gone on to earn the title of the Queen of Live.
Having last visited Singapore for the Mnet Asia Music Awards back in 2011, Koda Kumi thrilled the audience with her sexy and powerful performances. Her tour also includes tracks from her new album WALK OF MY LIFE, which was released in March.
With a good mix of old and new tunes showcasing the journey this artiste has had for the past 15 years, Koda Kumi Asia Live 2015 is set to be a performance you don’t want to miss.
Koda Kumi Asia Live 2015
Date: July 18, 2015 (Sat)
Venue: *SCAPE, The Ground Theatre (Level 2)
Ticket Prices: S$138 (VIP) *Excludes booking fee
Tickets are now available on SISTIC.
Toggle is giving away five pairs of VIP tickets (each pair worth S$276) to Koda Kumi Asia Live 2015, courtesy of Avex Singapore.
Simply answer the following question and correct answers will be picked to win.
Question: In which year did Koda Kumi last perform in Singapore?
Email your answer together with your name, NRIC, residential address, address and contact number to email@example.com with the subject ‘Toggle Koda Kumi’.
Contest ends July 6 and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply.
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- Toggle reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that Toggle has received your submission.
- Toggle reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to Toggle.