NTU Fest is back again this year and will be held at The Promontory @ Marina Bay on August 29. Initiated by the students themselves, this festival looks to drive student philanthropy and social involvement through fun, games and food.
Among the highlights is the concert, in which NTU’s students, local talents, MediaCorp artistes Elvin Ng, Rebecca Lim, Zhang Zhen Huan, Jeffrey Xu and Shane Pow, along with Korean sextet Dal Shabet will perform at.
Dal Shabet debuted in 2011 with 'Supa Dupa Diva' and have released infectious tracks such as 'Bang Bang', 'B.B.B' and more recently 'Joker', the jazzy title song of their latest mini album.
Last year’s festivities were graced by another Korean act, LEESANG’s Gary and female soloist Jung In and were attended by over 8000 concertgoers. This year’s free concert will be held to celebrate our little red dot’s Golden Jubilee. A fun run and carnival will also take place on that day.
NTU Fest 2015
Date: Aug 29 (Sat)
Venue: The Promontory @ Marina Bay
Admission to the venue is free but a limited number of mosh pit passes to get up close and personal with the performances are available for the first 600 signups for the 5km 5ynergy Run and first 200 purchasers of booklet (worth S$50) of carnival coupons purchased online.
Mediacorp is a Platinum Media Partner for NTU Fest 2015.
Toggle is giving away 10 pairs of mosh pit passes to NTU Fest 2015, courtesy of MediaCorp.
Simply answer the following question and correct answers will be picked to win.
Question: Name any three artistes that will be performing at NTU Fest 2015.
Email your answer together with your name, NRIC, residential address, email address and contact number firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Toggle NTU Fest 2015’.
Contest ends Aug 22 and winners will be notified via email. *Terms and conditions apply.
* Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- Toggle reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week's winners will not be qualified to win.
- You can submit unlimited entries, but each family is entitled to win only once. Same contact address will be considered as the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that Toggle has received your submission.
- Toggle reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to Toggle.