17-year-old Katie (Bella Thorne) has only known darkness her whole life. Suffering from a rare disease called xeroderma pigmentosum (XP), where even a tiny amount of sunlight can trigger a fast-acting and fatal skin cancer, the teenager has been sheltered (literally) since childhood, living a lonely life as she is confined indoors during the day.
One fateful night, her life changes when she meets her long-time secret crush Charlie (Patrick Schwarzenegger), who was once bound for a full Stanford scholarship but has now lost his direction in life and takes care of boats for the locals.
Romance blossoms between the two, but as they embark on nightly summer excursions, Katie’s sensitivity to sunlight increases and she eventually has to face the painful dilemma of whether she can live a normal life.
Midnight Sun opens in cinemas on April 5.
Toggle is giving away 10 pairs of tickets to the preview screening of Midnight Sun, courtesy of Shaw Organisation.
Midnight Sun preview screening details
Date: April 3 (Tuesday)
Venue: Shaw Theatres Lido Lobby (Shaw House, Level 5)
Simply answer the following question and the first 10 entries with the correct answer will be picked to win. *Terms and conditions apply.
Question: What disease does Katie suffer from?
Email your answer together with your full name as per your NRIC, residential address, email address and contact number to email@example.com with the subject ‘Toggle Midnight Sun’.
Contest ends March 29 and winners will be notified via email by March 30.
* Terms and Conditions
- This contest is open only to Singapore residents.
- Entries submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
- Toggle reserves the right to pick final winners. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entry submission forms that are incomplete will be disqualified.
- Previous week’s winners are not qualified to win.
- Each family is entitled to win only one contest every seven days. Persons who share the same registered address will be considered as part of the same family.
- Any proof-of-entry printouts cannot be used as proof that Toggle has received your submission.
- Toggle reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest without prior notice.
- Winners will be informed via email/phone call from which details of prize collection will be stated.
- Prizes not collected by the given date will be considered null and void.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- By entering the contest, you agree to be informed of any future promotion related to Toggle.