Photo: KeyEast Entertainment
Kim Hyun Joong enlisted for his mandatory military duties today amongst more legal woes. His ex-girlfriend, who is currently pregnant with his child, is said to have filed another lawsuit against the idol for causing her miscarriage last year after he hit her.
In a series of alleged text messages between the two revealed by Korean media outlet TV Report, the two are seen to have spoken about her injuries caused by him, which ends off with her remark that he hit her so much that she felt the baby will miscarry on its own.
His lawyers are said to be checking to see if her claims can be proven and shared that KRW600 million (SGD730,500) in settlement has been paid to her thus far. In this new lawsuit, the woman is reportedly seeking to claim KRW1.6 billion (SGD1.95 million) in compensation.
Regardless of his legal woes, Kim Hyun Joong carried on with his enlistment as per scheduled, arriving at the recruit training centre in Goyang. The 28-year-old was greeted by fans that were eager to show their support but did not greet them before heading into the camp.
Veteran actor Bae Yong Joon, who is from the same agency KeyEast, was spotted seeing him off at the camp along with other staff from their label.
Kim Hyun Joong is expected to be discharged from his military duties on February 11, 2017.