Britain's Prince William helped to save a three-year-old boy choking on nuts.
The 33-year-old royal was on duty with the East Anglian Air Ambulance when he was called to help a young boy struggling to breathe.
Mother Donna Swyers told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "They are things he's eaten in the past. Then he was indicating that he couldn't breathe properly - he was pointing to his throat. Prince William was the pilot. There were two doctors onboard. They checked Luke out - they were concerned for him.
"Luke's lips were swollen when they got to hospital. My mum said he must have had a reaction. We thought it must be something in the yoghurt now we think he must have an allergy."
Luke was looked after by the two doctors on board the air ambulance and given a toy to play with as they transferred him to the grounds of Bishop's Stortford College so he could be driven in an ambulance to nearby Princess Alexandra Hospital in Harlow, Essex, east England.
Meanwhile, this is not the first lifesaving mission the Prince has completed as part of his work with the Air Ambulance.
In his first week with the charity, he rescued a man suffering a heart attack.