Take That "miss" Jason Orange.
Mark Owen has admitted that whilst the three-piece group - which now features him and his pals Gary Barlow and Howard Donald - feel "normal" now, they still think of their old band-mate from time to time and are missing having him around.
Mark, 43, revealed: "It feels normal now but we still miss Jason. But we know he's happy and he sent us an email the other week wishing us luck."
Jason announced he was leaving Take That in September last year after he realised he had no "wish" to continue with the music.
Speaking in a statement at the time, they said: "Jason's energy and belief in what this band could achieve has made it what it is today, and we'll forever be grateful for his enthusiasm, dedication and inspiration over the years."
But Mark insisted they've "settled" into their new format and are excited for their brand new single 'Hey Boy', which is the first new track to be taken from the 2015 edition of their hit album 'III', out on November 20.
He told The Sun newspaper: "We've settled into it now. We feel very ambitious as a band, the most we have in years."